Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: Crestview Specialty Care - West Branch
Location: West Branch
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Are you looking to be a part of a fun team that positively impacts
your community? At Care Initiatives we're committed to celebrating
life and helping those in our care live to the fullest. We love
helping people gain their highest level of independence and quality
of life during their time with us.
Care Initiatives is the largest single operator of quality nursing
homes in Iowa. As a non-profit organization, we have proudly been
investing millions of dollars into the communities we serve since
1989. Care Initiatives serves roughly 2800 Iowans through skilled
nursing facilities, assisted living, and hospice locations. We are
dedicated to providing compassionate care for Iowans through all of
life's transitions. "Always Learn" is one of our Core Values. We
want you to learn and grow with us. Apply today to start your
exciting new career with us!
Care Initiatives is currently hiring a talented Certified Nursing
Assistant (CNA) to join our team!
Successful candidates must have:
- A Current CNA Certification
- Have a strong commitment to helping others and consistently
treat them with empathy, respect, patience and discretion.We are
proud to provide excellent benefits to our team members!
- Dayforce Wallet- on Demand Pay- access your pay as soon as it
- Four different great medical plan choices!
- HSA and FSA Programs
- Two different dental coverage plan options
- Retirement 403(b) Savings plan
- Basic Life and ADD, Voluntary Life ADD, Short-Term and
- Voluntary Critical illness and Accident Coverage Plans
- Doctor on Demand, discounts on gym memberships, fitness
equipment, ID Theft Protections, Be Well 24/7
- Discount Programs on Verizon Wireless and hotel, theme park
tickets, electronics, appliances, apparel and more!
- Continuing Education (CE)
- Online Training
- Advancement Transfer Opportunities
- CNA Training Reimbursement
- CMA Training Reimbursement
- LPN RN Tuition Assistance Program
- LPN RN Board Funding
- Referral Bonus
- Veteran's Day Pay for Veterans
- Years of Service Recognition ProgramCare Initiatives has
implemented its Employee and Provider SARS-CoV-2 ("COVID-19")
Vaccine Policy pursuant to recent federal regulation, which
requires all employees to have either their first dose of a
COVID-19 vaccine or submit a medical or religious exemption request
by February 14, 2022. If you have received at least one dose of a
COVID-19 vaccine, please be prepared to provide proof of
vaccination upon hire. If you would like to submit a medical or
religious exemption request, the appropriate forms will be provided
to you upon hire.
EOE, AAP, Veterans and Disabled Employer::::
Keywords: Crestview Specialty Care - West Branch, Cedar Rapids , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , West Branch, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!