RN Registered Nurse $15k sign on
Company: Kindred Healthcare
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Salary: $30 - $50 based on years of experience
SIGN ON BONUS: $15,000S
DAY, NIGHT, AND WEEKEND PACKAGE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Mercy Iowa City Rehabilitation Hospital is a state-of-the-art,
40-bed inpatient acute rehabilitation hospital dedicated to the
treatment and recovery of individuals who have experienced the
debilitating effects of a severe injury or illness.
Our rehabilitation programs provide ongoing care and specialized
treatment to patients throughout their recovery journey. We offer
customized, intense rehabilitation tailored to the individual needs
of those recovering from stroke, brain injury, neurological
conditions, trauma, spinal cord injury, amputation, and orthopedic
Mercy Iowa City Rehabilitation Hospital strives to maximize the
health, function, and quality of life of those we serve through
comprehensive physical medicine and rehabilitation programs.
Provides planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient care
through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning, Intervention,
and Evaluation. Develops nursing care plan in coordination with
patient, family and interdisciplinary staff as necessary.
Communicates changes in patient's clinical condition with
Physicians, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as
appropriate. Participates in discharges planning process.
- Accurately performs patient assessments and identifies patient
- Identifies and initiates appropriate nursing
- Provides patient and family teaching throughout the
rehabilitation stay and prior to discharge.
- Provides care appropriate to condition and age of the
- Works cooperatively and actively participates with other
members of the interdisciplinary team.
- Participates in Continuous Quality and Performance Improvement
- Maintains positive relationships with all customers.
- Promotes rehabilitation nursing philosophy and scope of
- Actively participates in team conferences.
- Performs timely and appropriate documentation relating to
medical necessity in the medical record.
- Responsible for completion and revision of the
Interdisciplinary Care Plan for each patient.
- Performs timely and accurate QI assessments.
- Provides a safe environment for patients, visitors and staff
and complies with appropriate and approved safety
- Supports the leadership for the hospital in a professional
manner and acts as a role model.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduation from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing,
Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program.
- Current state licensure as Registered Nurse.
- CPR/BCLS certification.
- Mandatory Reporter Certificates
- CRRN Preferred
- Minimum six months' Medical/Surgical experience in an acute
care setting preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal
Keywords: Kindred Healthcare, Cedar Rapids , RN Registered Nurse $15k sign on, Healthcare , Coralville, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!