Hospice - Volunteer Coordinator - Full-Time
Company: Care Initiatives Hospice - Cedar Rapids
Location: Cedar Rapids
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Care Initiatives Hospice - Cedar Rapids is seeking a creative
customer service focused individual who enjoys working in a strong
team environment. Full-time (24 hours/week) Volunteer Coordinator
position offers competitive pay and benefits package. This position
is responsible for recruitment, training, and supervision of our
Our Cedar Rapids team proudly serves the following counties:
Benton, Buchanan, Cedar, Delaware, Iowa, Jackson, Johnson, Jones,
We are proud to provide excellent benefits to our team members!
- Dayforce Wallet- On-Demand Pay- access your pay as soon as it
- Three different great medical plan choices!
- HSA and FSA Programs
- Two different dental coverage plan options
- Retirement 403(b) Savings Plan with company match!
- Basic Life and ADD, Voluntary Life ADD, Short-Term and
- Voluntary Critical illness and Accident Coverage Plans
- Doctor on Demand, discounts on gym memberships, fitness
equipment, ID Theft Protection, Be Well 24/7
- Discount Programs on Verizon Wireless and hotel, theme park
tickets, electronics, appliances, apparel, and more!
- LPN RN Tuition Assistance Program
- LPN RN Board Funding
- Student Loan Reimbursement
- Continuing Education (CE)
- Online Training
- Advancement Transfer Opportunities
- CNA Training Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Veteran's Day Pay for Veterans
- Years of Service Recognition ProgramEOE / AAP Veterans and
Drug Screen MVR Check Required:
Keywords: Care Initiatives Hospice - Cedar Rapids, Cedar Rapids , Hospice - Volunteer Coordinator - Full-Time, Healthcare , Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!