Travel EP Tech- Electrophysiology Lab Technologist
Company: Focus Staff
Location: Cedar Rapids
Posted on: November 19, 2021
We currently have a client in Cedar Rapids, IA looking for an
Electrophysiology Lab Technologist (Traveling EP Tech)Focus Staff
is seeking a traveling Electrophysiology Lab Technologist to work
as an Electrophysiology Lab Technologist, while under general
supervision, performs a variety of functions related to implanted
cardiac device management, performs implant checks for outpatients,
including device troubleshooting and pre-emptive care. The EP
Device Tech completes pacemaker parameter testing and remote
monitoring, including the calculation of data and recognition of
potential life threatening cardiac irregularities, as well as
electrocardiograph and other related examinations for patients as
directed according to established standards and practices.Contract
Assignment - 13 weeks (Temporary)Shift: DaysRewards:
(Electrophysiology Lab Technologist/EP Tech)
- Pay depends on location and experience.
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401K matching
- New licensing reimbursement
- Job staffing in all 50 states
- We are offering a very competitive package to the right
licensed Electrophysiology Lab Technologist
Candidates need to possess phenomenal efficiency and attention to
detail with a strong knowledge of procedures and patient safety.
Being Compassionate and sensitive is a prerequisite for the
profession. The ideal Candidates goes a step further by being a
critical thinker and fast to act with emergencies.Requirements:
- Proven experience as Electrophysiology Lab Technologist.
- Must possess independent decision-making skills.
- Solid understanding of patient safety and precautions
- Excellent communication skills with the staff, physicians,
patients and families.
- Ability to relate positively to residents and families and work
cooperatively with other employees.
- Capable of maintaining regular attendance.
- Meet all local health regulations, and successfully complete a
post-offer health assessment.
- Physical and sensory requirements (with or without the aid of
mechanical devices): walking, reaching, climbing, bending, lifting,
grasping, fine hand coordination, pushing and pulling, ability to
hear and respond to pages; ability to read and write; ability to
communicate both verbally and in writing with residents, families,
personnel, vendors and consultants; ability to remain calm under
stress; ability to distinguish smells, tastes and temperatures.
Work Experience: At least 2 years of experienceIf you are seeking
an Electrophysiology Lab Technologist and would like to work with
an agency that will listen to your needs and career goals, then
Focus Staff is the right place to be. We are proud of our ability
to build relationships with all our healthcare professionals,
whether you are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work or Permanent
- Identify steps in established procedures to provide technical
assistance for selected diagnostic and interventional
electrophysiology procedures, which include supply, equipment
operation, monitoring, imaging and use of medical devices.
- Use hemodynamic and ECG monitoring, including interpretation of
- Scrub assist for all diagnostic and electrophysiology
procedures including preparation of supplies and instruments,
preparation and maintenance of the sterile field, preparation and
manipulation of cardiac catheters, guide-wires and devices.
- Injection of contrast media and medications from the sterile
field as directed and supervised by the physician.
- Documentation of procedures and patient information according
to hospital policy.
- Assist to coordinate procedure schedule as assigned.
- Assist with inventory control as directed by the supervisor /
- Support the mission, vision, and values of the
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Contract/Temporary/TravelLocation: Cedar Rapids, IA If
You have a Passion for Electrophysiology Lab Technologist, Apply
Today and a Recruiter will guide you through the Process.Join our
VIP team of Traveling Professionals!Traveling Electrophysiology Lab
Technologist, EP Tech, Part-Time, Contract, Travel, Temporary, 13
Weeks, Temp. Tier7
Keywords: Focus Staff, Cedar Rapids , Travel EP Tech- Electrophysiology Lab Technologist, Healthcare , Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!