Therapist / Occupational Therapist Job in Cedar Falls, Iowa
Company: Infinity MedStaff
Location: Cedar Falls
Posted on: April 10, 2021
About Our Client:
Our mission is to provide the highest quality of rehabilitation
services to our clients and patients. In the communities we serve,
we strive to achieve optimal customer partnerships with
cost-effective, responsive operational excellence; supporting them
in realizing their goals.
Our passion for the rehabilitation profession is demonstrated in
our enthusiasm, optimism, patience, determination, and commitment.
The ethical and professional standards we stand by require us to
achieve the best possible results for our patients. We assure that
our patients and customers will both enjoy and benefit from a
highly responsive team of rehabilitation professionals who deliver
cost effective, high quality care in an open and proactive
relationship. Our people are our most valued asset. We encourage
the professional and personal development for all our employees. We
strive for optimal teamwork and an environment conducive to dynamic
communication and cooperation among all disciplines.
Focusing upon customer, patient and therapist satisfaction
continues to help us develop into a company with some of the finest
experience and expertise in the industry. Our statewide
organization and mission focus gives us the ability to react
quickly to customer needs and therapist development. We are large
enough to provide a stable relationship, yet small enough to give
you honest, true attention.
OT / Occupational Therapist / OTR
The OT, Occupational Therapist provides patient/resident
assessment, care planning, direct treatment and consultation to a
general rehab caseload. Participates in the clinical team process.
Provides teaching and training to care giver staff. Involvement in
clinical program development. Supervises other licensed therapists,
assistants, technicians, aides and students as required. In
programs with two or more occupational therapists/assistants, may
provide additional administrative duties as assigned.
May supervise OTRs, COTAs, Rehab Tech and/or Rehab Aides, and
students involved in the program.
OT / Occupational Therapist / OTR
* Screens patients/residents.
* Evaluates patients/residents and develops appropriate care
* May perform additional assigned administrative duties such as:
assigning and overseeing patient/resident care activities, medical
record oversight, assuring execution of physician orders, ordering
* Under a physician's order, provides direct patient/resident
treatment in accordance with an established plan of care. Treatment
venue includes one-on-one, supervised and group.
* Contributes to the team meeting and decision-making process as
defined by the program.
* Provides consultation and training to patients, residents,
families, and care givers.
* Monitors efficiencies on an ongoing basis in collaboration with
* Documents activities according to the company's clinical
documentation system on a timely basis.
* Demonstrates consistent knowledge and application of Medicare and
other reimbursement regulations.
* Communicates effectively with patients/residents, families, care
givers, team members, customers and supervisor.
* Promotes positive customer relations.
* Provides appropriate consultation to the facility.
* Participates in clinical program development and
* Participates in the training and orientation of other staff.
* Participates in census building and marketing activities.
* Demonstrates an ability for continuous new learning to remain
current in the field.
* May perform additional duties as requested by supervisor.
* Participates in quality improvement activities.
* Responsible for service and operational excellence of all
assigned activities to ensure the delivery of quality services
and/or outcomes required to meet or exceed the expectations of
those utilizing or impacted by the department.
* Exhibits courtesy, compassion and respect to patients, residents,
families, care givers, visitors, physicians, administrators and
1. Must be a graduate from an Accredited OT / Occupational
Therapist / OTR Program.
2. Must possess a current license in practicing state as OT /
Occupational Therapist / OTR.
3. Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance.
4. Must possess strong knowledge regarding state, federal, and
local regulations as they pertain to long-term care.
5. Must meet health assessment requirements, including two-stage
Mantoux skin test.
6. Must be capable of performing the essential functions of the
job, with or without reasonable accommodations.
7. Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in
writing and possess sufficient communication skills to perform the
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Basic Life Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts
Referral Bonus Program
Keywords: Infinity MedStaff, Cedar Rapids , Therapist / Occupational Therapist Job in Cedar Falls, Iowa, Healthcare , Cedar Falls, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!