Cardiology position located in Cedar Rapids, IA (Physician #)
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Location: Cedar Rapids
Posted on: March 25, 2020
Job ID: 8344Practice Details
- Seeking a BE/BC General Cardiologist to join a well-established
- Join 16 board certified cardiologists and 9 advance practice
- Named a Top 50 cardiovascular program six out of the last 10
years by Truven Health Analytics.
- This hospital performs open-heart surgery in Cedar Rapids.
- For nearly 50 years, the cardiologists and heart specialists
have provided the latest in preventative, diagnostic and
rehabilitative heart care services with the goal of restoring every
patients' cardiovascular health.
- The Heart & Vascular Institute has areas of focus and will have
the expertise to treat 95 percent of heart-related issues, so
patients are able to stay close to home.
- Diverse practice covers sub-specialization in interventional
cardiology, structural heart disease, peripheral vascular,
electrophysiology and heart failure.
- Part of a large multi-specialty group, including primary care,
providing a built-in referral base.
- Utilizes EPIC as an electronic health record both for inpatient
and outpatient services.
- Call 1:15 Qualifications:
- M.D. or D.O.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Electrophysiology; Board
exam must be completed within one year of hire date
- Ability to work as a team member
- Excellent communication, written and verbal, analytical, and
problem-solving skills Recruiter's InsightCompensation. The
Starting Salary Is $75,000 To $125,000 More Compared To Starting
Cardiology positions located in Madison and Chicago. Coupled With A
Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan
Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream
Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early. The Housing Market. 4
beds 4 baths 4,584 sqft Beautiful English Tudor with just under
5000 sq ft of living space. Situated on a wooded acreage All of the
rooms in this home are enormous. On the main floor you'll find a
wonderful 2 story great room that features beautiful floor to
ceiling fireplace and windows. There's separate living and dining
areas too. The kitchen has excellent storage and countertop space.
French doors from kitchen lead to 3 season porch that overlooks
private back yard. . This home can be yours for $369,900. The
Community. Cedar Rapids preserves a small-town atmosphere in a
metropolitan setting. The industrial and cultural center of eastern
Iowa, the city has undergone growth and development as it gains
prominence in high-technology industries and in export trade.
Expansion has been carefully monitored by civic leaders, however,
so that international business may be conducted at an unhurried
pace and residents may maintain their midwestern traditions. Cedar
Rapids is the seat of Linn County and adjoins the city of Marion.
The Employer. Organization recognizes the need for a quality
work-life balance. Collaborative physician / hospital partnership
to better serve Cedar Rapids community. As the area's leader in
heart care, this organization offers a full spectrum of advanced
cardiovascular services, from prevention and diagnostics through
treatment and cardiac rehabilitation. Leading heart hospital and
has been recognized as a Truven Top 50 Heart Hospital six times for
offering better outcomes for our patients with comprehensive
cardiac services. For more than 40 years, we have performed
open-heart surgery in Cedar Rapids, as a trusted leader,
specializing in innovation and the latest technology.Closest Major
- 139 miles to Madison, WI
- 207 miles to Milwaukee, WI
- 207 miles to Chicago, IL
- 218 miles to Saint Paul, MN
- 223 miles to Minneapolis, MN Colleges and Universities
- University of Iowa (about 24 miles; Iowa City, IA; Full-time
- Hawkeye Community College (about 46 miles; Waterloo, IA; FT
- University of Northern Iowa (about 55 miles; Cedar Falls, IA;
FT enrollment: 10,816)
- Upper Iowa University (about 60 miles; Fayette, IA; FT
enrollment: 5,275) Recreation
- Cedar Rapids has the largest park system in Iowa, with more
than 75 parks on more than 4,000 acres of land.
- Recreation facilities include 6 aquatic centers, 50 ball
fields, 30 volleyball courts, 3 outdoor ice rinks, 4 cross-country
ski trails, 50 tennis courts, and 30 soccer fields.
- For the golfing enthusiast, the city also has 4 municipal golf
courses, 4 privately owned golf courses, and 3 country clubs.
- At Cheyenne Park, dog owners can use an 18-acre, fenced,
off-leash dog exercise area. The area is also home to many miles of
- The Cedar Valley Nature Trail, once a railroad bed, offers 52
miles of trails for biking, hiking, and skiing through recreation
areas, along riverbanks, and through small towns.
- The Sac and Fox National Recreational Trail follows Indian
Creek through wooded areas and is used for hiking, horseback
riding, bicycling, skiing, and dog sledding.
- Tanger Outlet Mall
- DICK'S Sporting Goods
- Wal-Mart Keyphrases: cardiologist jobs, cardiology jobs, non
invasive cardiology jobs, cardiologist non invasive jobs, non
invasive cardiologist jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Cedar Rapids , Cardiology position located in Cedar Rapids, IA (Physician #), Healthcare , Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!