Location: Cedar Rapids
Posted on: September 13, 2019
Are you looking for a career change?
We are looking to hire a hardworking, motivated team player with
retirement experience who can provide outstanding customer
What Will You Do:
Provide outstanding customer service in the day to day
administration of retirement plans. Responds to inquiries and
handles research and resolution of issues. Communicates with
clients on the implications of technical developments.
What Will You Learn:
Working thru processes and procedures. Looking for efficiencies and
working with other groups in all markets. Develop and foster
relationships with clients and internal partners. Identify areas
What Success Looks Like:
- Support the daily administration of retirement plans.
- Coordinate with the manager to research issues and negotiate
- Develop and foster relationships with clients and internal
- Provide prompt, accurate and consistent information that meets
or exceeds quality metrics.
- Identify areas for improvement and make recommendations to
- Address client needs, develop action plans and consult on
products, services and capabilities that add value for the
- Gather data from multiple systems to interpret, troubleshoot
and resolve issues.
- Assist in training new account managers.
What You Need?
- Bachelors degree in a business-related field or equivalent
- Three years of retirement industry experience.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of record keeping, outsourcing and processing
- Proficiency using MS Office tools, including Excel.
What You Receive:
A Comprehensive Wealth + Health package. Its our passion to empower
people, and especially our employees, to add years to their lives
and more life to their years. That means a healthy account balance
and a healthy body to match. As youll come to discover, Wealth +
Health is a central part of everything we do!
Wealth Benefits; Competitive Pay, Bonus, and Benefits Package;
Pension Plan, 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition
Reimbursement, Disability Insurance, Stock Purchase Plan, Employee
Discounts, Career Training & Development Opportunities,
Health and Work/Life Balance Benefits; Be Well Company sponsored
holistic wellness program which includes Wellness Coaching and
reward dollars, Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance, Employee
Assistance Program, College Coach Program, Back-up Care Program,
Paid Time Off to Volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program,
Employee Resource Groups, Inclusion and Diversity Programs,
Employee Recognition Program
Keywords: Transamerica, Cedar Rapids , Account Manager, Executive , Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!