Company: KINSETH HOTEL CORPORATION
Posted on: May 28, 2023
What we offer:
- Competitive starting wages
- Health, Dental, Vision and other benefits available after 60
- Paid Training
- Paid PTO
- Referral program
- Discounts at all Kinseth Hotel Corporation hotels and
restaurants Kinseth Hotel Corporation is seeking candidates for
Traveling GM to work in our properties throughout the Midwest.
Qualified candidates will have a proven track record in hotel
bookkeeping and/or front desk and/or hotel GM experience.
Travels to assigned properties and trains, supports or fills in for
property staff vacancies. Serves as subject matter and company
policy and procedure expert in the field. Performs Audits, training
- Supports properties with training new and/or existing personnel
on financial matters and revenue posting.
- Assists in all property transitions serving as corporate
representation. Provide exemplary performance for staff to
- Requires knowledge of property management systems for a variety
- Directs and/or conducts property internal audits.
- Assists corporate staff when in the field with information
- Contributes to property success by setting standards as
directed by corporate initiatives. Enforces Hotel and Corporate
policies and procedures.
- Maintains productivity of travel department staff. May act as
Manager on Duty when at a property.
- Completes projects as determined by Corporate Controller.
- Other duties may include covering night audit and/or training
night audit staff. Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED; 2-4 years' experience in hotel
guest services, front desk, accounting, night audit or related
- Ability to work without supervision, to organize and track
multiple projects with large amount of detail necessary. Knowledge
of property management systems.
- Able to read and write effectively to promote good
- Ability to access and accurately input information using
- Ability to effectively deal with employee requests and/or
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well in pressure
- Commitment to exceptional service and company culture. Great
- Requires 90% travel as needed and directed by the Corporate
Controller. Must have an insurable driving record.
Keywords: KINSETH HOTEL CORPORATION, Cedar Rapids , Traveling Manager, Executive , Coralville, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...