Company: Osprey Management
Posted on: May 22, 2023
Description:The Property Manager is responsible for managing
operations and seeking to maximize the financial value of an
assigned mobile home community. This Property manager position
reports to the assigned Corporate Regional Asset Manager and
together, in a partnership, works to improve community maintenance,
select contracted services, execute capital improvements, regular
reporting, community and employee safety, and legal compliance.
Additionally, the Property Manager's responsibilities consist daily
of administration, marketing, leasing, collections, resident
relations, resident retention, and customer service. This includes
daily oversight/maintenance community curb appeal and maintenance
personnel.BENEFITS AS THE PROPERTY MANAGER:
- Starting Base salary $40,000.00 per year
- Compensation includes On-Site Living, including utilities
(Valued at $12,000/year +/-)
- Medical benefits in the amount of $500 per month
- Dental, Vision and other supplementary benefits available
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Collaborative and supportive team environment
- Work/Home Life BalanceRESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PROPERTY MANAGER:
- Completes the daily transactions and tasks related to the
financial operation of the community in the property management
software, Rent Manager. Daily transactions can include; collecting
and posting rent, fees, and other payments, preparing daily bank
deposits and reconciling resident accounts, preparing financial
reports, and processing invoices and payables.
- Reviews resident files and accounting records to determine
unpaid and/or late fees owed, communicates with residents regarding
outstanding balances, implements procedures for collecting on
delinquencies, and enforces the lease to maximize revenue.
- Reviews and submits invoices from vendors, contractors, and
service providers for payment by reconciling work performed or
products purchased, obtaining community manager approval, coding
charges to appropriate Chart of Account codes, and managing
communication between the vendor/contractor, accounting, and the
client/owner as needed.
- Follows the Company's established procedures related to
evictions by following proper notice requirements, evicting
residents, and representing the community as required in court
hearings and eviction proceedings.
- Processes resident move-outs by reviewing lease terms and
notice requirements, applying appropriate deposit and lease
cancellation fees, if applicable, and processing the disposition in
accordance with established procedures and legal requirements.
- Promotes resident satisfaction and retention by responding to
complaints, questions, and requests in a timely manner, and taking
appropriate action to resolve and address service issues.
- Understand and comply with all Federal Fair Housing Act
- Analyze, prepare and manage the park's operation budget to
- Partner with Corporate Asset Manager and Marketing department
to prepare marketing plans and develop new strategies and programs
designed to meet occupancy goals.
- Promote and show community and ensure timely follow up takes
place for all prospective residents
- Participate in activities within the local community to promote
community support.QUALIFICATIONS OF THE PROPERTY MANAGER:
- Willingness to work respectfully with people of diverse
- 2-3 years of managerial experience of a mobile home community
preferred but not required
- Competence in personal computer skills, keyboard, internet
search, math, Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and
Outlook as well as community software applications
- Must be highly motivated, be able to work independently, solve
problems involving: residents, personnel, finances, equipment/
maintenance issues, emergency situations, etc.
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills.
- Present self in a neat, clean and professional manner at all
times throughout the workday and/or whenever present at the
- Must be able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week with
additional hours as required for proper management of asset
- Ability to solve problems
- Willing to learn and a drive to improve community/asset
- Valid driver's license and clean background required We are a
full-service, commercial real estate firm that delivers highly
specialized Asset Management Services and focuses primarily on
Manufactured Housing and Self-Storage. We own and operate over 85
properties across 23 states. We are seeking innovative, passionate,
and motivated individuals looking for an opportunity to join a
fast-growing organization with tremendous professional growth
opportunities. Our success is dependent on our ability to execute
on our principles to create a culture that differentiates us from
any other organization. Only in doing so will we be able to create
an environment in which meaningful relationships and work are
executed on that lead to improvement and innovation. Our team is
made up of uniquely qualified, professional individuals who
understand the complexities and challenges of acquiring and
managing our key assets. We are known for providing a space where
your contributions are valued, your ideas are heard, and the value
you provide is recognized through career advancement and financial
Keywords: Osprey Management, Cedar Rapids , Property Manager, Executive , Vinton, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...