Product Support Manager
Company: Legacy Manufacturing
Location: Cedar Rapids
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Manage all aspects of the Product Support/Service Center
Department. Provide suggestions for new products and improvements
to existing products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise product support/service center staff, assist with
calls and e-mails if necessary
- Recruit and train product support/service center staff as
- Assist with technical support for things unknown by current
- Review with staff regarding defective product agreements with
customers, and identify efficient methods for the customer and
Legacy regarding handling, processing, etc.
- Monitor and report on end user product issues
- Assist Product Development with suggestions on products that
should be reviewed for improvement opportunitiesOther related
duties as assigned and / or required.
- 5+ years' experience supervising and managing product support
service center department
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work with
customers, suppliers and employees at all levels throughout the
- Well organized, accurate and detail oriented
- Knowledge of the company's products and their use
- Naturally pro-active with a sense of urgency
- Mechanically inclined
- Excellent time management and project management
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Exhibits a creative "out-of-the-box" approach to
- Ability to read, understand and communicate technical
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office products: Excel,
Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Teams
- Proficient knowledge of ERP system (SAP preferred)
- Advanced spreadsheet and numerical analysis skills
Keywords: Legacy Manufacturing, Cedar Rapids , Product Support Manager, Executive , Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...