Client Experience Manager
Company: Covenant Family Solutions
Location: Cedar Rapids
Posted on: March 14, 2023
Covenant Family Solutions (CFS) is seeking a Client Experience
Manager -to join our administrative team located in Cedar Rapids.
If you are looking to be part of an amazing organization that is
passionate about making a difference in people's -lives, then
Covenant is the place for you.Our Core ValuesMental health IS
health. At CFS we are committed to actually making a difference by
helping people to unleash their potential to become the best
versions of themselves. We do this through:
- Hard Work and Dedication. -We put in the time needed to get the
job done and aren't afraid to push ourselves to go above and beyond
in order to serve.
- Continuous Improvement. -We consider it our responsibility to
engage in continuous learning. We focus on improving our clinical
skills and personal characteristics.
- Excellent Care and Service. -We are dedicated to ensuring that
our patients, colleagues, and all those we meet -are able to
receive the support they need.
- Support and Uplift. -We care about each others' well-being and
provide compassionate support and encouragement to all those we
meet.The RoleThe Client Experience Manager -is an integral part of
our clinical team and oversees our dedicated team of administrative
assistants located throughout all CFS clinics. This team member is
responsible for handling confidential and time sensitive
information and working with patient files. The position requires
compassion, empathy, -and the ability to handle -confidential
information with discretion.
- Uplift the Covenant Family Solutions core values of Hard Work
and Dedication, Continuous Improvement, Excellent Care and Service,
and Support and Uplift on a daily basis.
- Lead our team of Administrative Assistants -by example to
ensure all individuals reaching out to CFS for care have a top
level experience including timely responses to questions and
requests for services.
- Deliver outstanding and compassionate service to individuals
seeking or receiving mental health services for themselves or a
loved one. -
- Schedule -appointments on behalf of CFS clinicians including
verifying insurance and demographic information. Listen to the
needs of each individual to ensure they are matched with the
provider best equipped to serve their unique needs.
- Support clients needing to resolve issues -that impact the
client experience as it pertains to scheduling and communication
with administrative assistants.
- Participate as an active member of the integrated mental
healthcare team within CFS including weekly team meetings where all
voices are valued.
- Represent CFS well when communicating with people inside or
-outside of the organization.
- Other duties as assigned. (Come on, you knew it was coming.)Our
Ideal Team MemberAside from a natural compassion and empathy for
others, we are seeking a candidate that has the following skills
and experience to best serve those in our care.
- Previous experience working in medical office setting.
Preference given to those with experience in mental health office
- Previous leadership experience in a medical or mental health
office setting that includes staff supervision.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office including -Microsoft Word,
Excel, and Outlook. -
- Ability to provide empathetic care to -patients and families of
varied ages and diverse backgrounds. -
- Ability to handle sensitive/confidential information with the
utmost discretion and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity -through a customer service
orientation that includes -accountability, tenacity, effective
communication skills and adaptability.
- Detail oriented, capable of multi-tasking, and -effective time
- Demonstrate an -ability to relate to patients, -referral
partners, and colleagues -in ways that build trust and
- Ability to develop constructive and cooperative working
relationships with others and maintain them over time.
- Professional and reliable work ethic.
- Be able to identify areas for growth, make recommendations for
change and participate in review and revision of systems to ensure
continuous improvementWe Provide
- Work/Life Balance. -We are committed to supporting your needs
as a team member -and as a person. This position is Monday through
Friday with no weekends and -includes paid holidays.. -
- Supportive Team. -We recognize the toll that working in mental
healthcare -can take, especially as the first face or voice our
patients encounter when reaching out for care. That is why one of
our core values is to support and uplift one another through tough
times while also celebrating achievements.
- Learning -Stipend. -One of our core values is to engage in
continuous improvement. We offer an annual learning stipend to make
ensure you are able to continue to grow as a person and as a
- Comprehensive Benefits Package -including health and dental
Insurance, earned vacation benefits, 401k retirement savings
account, long and short-term disability insurance, life insurance,
and EAP services for employees.Covenant Family Solutions provides
equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.Powered by
Keywords: Covenant Family Solutions, Cedar Rapids , Client Experience Manager, Executive , Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...