Company: CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc.
Location: Cedar Rapids
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Account ManagerLocation IA, Cedar RapidsDivision/Department
Integrated Solutions# of openings 1CRST The Transportation
Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure
Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than
ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us
bring this vision to life.Account ManagerCRST The Transportation
Solutions, Inc. is looking to add another talentedAccount Managerto
join our growing organization in Cedar Rapids, IA. Job Summary:CRST
Integrated Solutions division provides custom transportation. We
manage and source solutions from all our divisions and assets -
giving customers the tailored services they need: Long haul or
short; flatbed or standard; temperature control trailer or
intermodal. Our integrated solutions provide results.The Account
Manager is responsible for onboarding new customers, growing
existing business, and managing all operational issues related to
an account. This job includes any person or lead person performing
an on-site position responsible for a CRST clientWhat you will
gain:Our internal practices support the development of career
paths, and highly value promoting from within the organization.
With a variety of divisions and locations all over the United
States, the potential for growth is limitless. We also offer a
competitive compensation package, including paid training, paid
time off, and a full benefits package. This includes medical,
vision, dental, and life insurance which all begin after your first
60 days of employment.Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and complete competitive bid packages, RFPs, and other
reports relating to current and future customers of CRST with
strong influence on competitive pricing and margin
- Develop relationships and grow revenues with existing and new
- Settle disputes regarding customer and carrier pay issues.
- Represent CRST to its customers regarding transactional rate
- Communicate daily with all customers and Logistics personnel
concerning daily operations, billing, claims, and all other project
- Serve as primary negotiator/decision-maker for CRST regarding
freight capacity commitments.
- Work with our Outside Sales team to onboard new business and
grow existing business.
- The employee is required to be available and execute issue
- Conflict management and problem resolution on service and
- Understand customers' shipping needs, quoting, and negotiating
rates with both the customer and carriers to find the most
efficient and profitable shipping option, order tracking and
on-time delivery confirmationRequirements:
- A High School diploma or GED (required)
- 1-2 years experience in relevant field (preferred)
- AA or BBA in relevant field (preferred) Salary and Benefits:
- Pay starting at $17/hour
- Start with 80 hours PTO; 120 hours on your 1 year
- Extra PTO day in the month of your birthday
- 8 paid holidays
- Health, vision, dental, and 401k benefits starting after 60
days of employmentDid you know?
- CRST is one of the largest privately owned trucking companies
in the United States. That means you can count on our experience
and ongoing commitment to providing the best service to our
customers and the best work environment for our employees.
- We are family-owned. We are dedicated to building on our
founders legacy to make CRST the transportation solution.
- CRST is headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA but has locations
across the nation. Our midwestern hometown is known for strong
values, commitment to our community, and the success of
manufacturers and producers here and throughout the country. When
we thrive, America thrives! The CRST core values:Safety at the Core
of All We Do - Integrity in Every Decision and Action - Commitment
to the Success of Employees, Customers, Agents, Contractors and
Communities.EEO Statement:All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc., Cedar Rapids , Account Manager, Executive , Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!