Company: The Raymond Corporation
Location: West Liberty
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Production Manager, Welding
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries
Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100
years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the
foundation of our continued success. If you're innovative and enjoy
the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
About the position:
Under minimum supervision, plans, organizes, implements, and
manages the activities, resources, and people for assigned projects
and functional areas of responsibility, ensuring goals and
objectives clearly support the Company's Strategic Plan for Dept.
8. - Provides leadership and guidance to subordinates. -
- Working with Manager, assists with the development of project
plans, goals and objectives in support of the company's Strategic
Plan. Cascades information regarding Strategic Plan to subordinates
to ensure functional areas is fully aligned with
- Provides support with budget development. Manages budget and
utilizes corporate resources to maximize effectiveness, recognizing
the group's impact on the corporate bottom line.
- Mentors and coaches employees, sharing job specific knowledge.
Encourages training and development opportunities.
- Manages performance through clear objective setting; engages in
timely and meaningful performance appraisals and discussions to
foster an environment of open communication.
- Demonstrates functional expertise, business acumen, and
technical competencies and provides leadership in these
- Creates an environment that fosters and supports continuous
improvement and demonstrates a sense of urgency that results in a
commitment to quality results.
- Understands customer requirements and focuses on high leverage
opportunities to ensure customer satisfaction. Ensures employees
understand their customer needs and ensures excellent relationships
with external and internal customers.
- Focuses on breaking down organizational barriers. Promotes an
environment of collaboration, trust, and professional
relationships. - Demonstrates high level of commitment to teamwork
and supports cross-functional team involvement.
- Sets an example by treating all employees with dignity and
respect, and by applying consistent and fair implementation of
company policies across functional areas of
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing.
Demonstrates excellent listening skills to foster an environment of
two-way, open communication in all interactions.
- Champions safety as an integral part of everyone's job and
holds self and employees accountable to highest standard of safe
- Four or more years of professional and/or management experience
It would be great if you had:
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Experience in Manufacturing environment managing a Weld
About the total compensation package:
Salary: Salaries starting at $75,000 per year based on
Relocation: This position may qualify for relocation.
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits
program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our
package meets the needs of our employees and their families.
Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program
- Vacation available on day 1 -
- 10 paid holidays
Keywords: The Raymond Corporation, Cedar Rapids , Production Manager, Executive , West Liberty, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!