Assistant Manager - 21 - Cedar Rapids
Company: Pepperjax Development Company
Location: Cedar Rapids
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Life's too short to not work somewhere awesome. PepperJax Grill
is growing and looking for authentic, genuine people to grow with
us. We've got a pretty good thing going with new restaurants, great
benefits and even better people. We want you to join us full
time.At PepperJax Grill we want people with an awesome attitude,
genuine personality and incredible work ethic to become part of our
growing brand. So, if you're looking for the next step in your
career, why not join a team of genuine, easy-going, people, who
love serving up great food in the very neighborhoods we
- Competive Compensation - $16 to $18 hour + TIPS over and above
the hourly rate
- Free food (one meal per shift)
- $250 Referral and Retention Hiring Bonus for you and a
- Medical, dental and vision insurance (full-time employees)
- Holiday closures
- 401(k) with Employer Match (age 18 & older)
- Dependent Care Account
- Flexible Scheduling - PepperJax Grill knows you have a life. We
do our best to arrange your schedule around it.
- Full-time opportunities
- Opportunity for advancement (most of our Managers have been
promoted within)POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Prior leadership and kitchen experience is preferred.
- Lift, carry, push and/or pull heavy objects up to 50
- Bend, twist, kneel, climb up and down, stoop, reach and grasp
objects above or below waistline
- Excellent verbal and written communication and ability to
communicate in primary language of location
- Fundamental math skills
- Background check and motor vehicle check
- Must have adequate transportation
- Show up to scheduled shifts on time
- Hold the team accountable for consistently delivering excellent
guest service and food quality.
- Uphold all policies, procedures, systems and standards.
- Maintain brand image by ensuring a clean and functional
restaurant and professional hospitality.
- Follow proper safety procedures when handling and/or preparing
- Skilled with multitasking
- Must be willing to work a variety of shifts.ADDITIONAL
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Show our Customers we care with quick, accurate and friendly
- Work together as a team, assisting other Team Members in
completion of tasks and assignments to ensure cohesive
- Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Perform assistant manager duties and exhibit strong leadership
- Flexibility, humility and a willingness to learn.
- Exemplify PepperJax Grill's culture by demonstrating an awesome
attitude, genuine personality, and incredible work ethic.
- Be proactive and take initiative.
- Comply with Company policies.#INDEASTJob Type: Full-timePay:
$16.00 - $18.00 per hour
Keywords: Pepperjax Development Company, Cedar Rapids , Assistant Manager - 21 - Cedar Rapids, Executive , Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!