Case Manager - RN
Company: Hines & Associates Inc
Location: Cedar Rapids
Posted on: June 25, 2022
We are growing and are looking for nurses who are ready to leave
hands on nursing and expand their careers! Come work in a
supportive, safe and friendly environment that provides
opportunities for growth!Our Case Manager role allows you to
utilize your clinical nursing experience to develop a plan for
meeting health care needs of the patient, while continuing to
professionally grow in health care knowledge and perspective. Be
the patient advocate you desire to be!This position is full-time,
Monday - Friday, no weekends or nights!
- A regular full-time schedule.
- Hybrid remote opportunity after initial orientation
- No weekends, nights or holidays!
- Competitive Benefit Package, Includes Long Term Care
- 401K with company match up to 6%
- Generous time off policyHines is a 33+ year company recognized
in the industry for high standards and quality work*Hines welcomes
diversity and as an equal opportunity employer all qualified
applicants will be considered regardless of race, religion, color,
national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability or protected veteran status.*PM21
- Hines and Associates only hires licensed/certified medical
professionals with an unrestricted license/certification in the
state or in a state that has licensure reciprocation with the state
of the office location the employee is working in. Accepted
licensure/certification includes but is not limited to RN,
- Successful completion of case management orientation
- Minimum of 2 years full time equivalent of direct clinical care
to the consumer, inpatient or acute specialty care required
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic typing/computer knowledge with minimum keyboarding speed
of 35WPM; 6) Previous case management experience helpful but not
- No significant physical exertion required.
- Travel to do onsite evaluations for patients as required at
homes, hospitals, etc.PI181533684
Keywords: Hines & Associates Inc, Cedar Rapids , Case Manager - RN, Executive , Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!