Senior Account Manager
Company: Circle Logistics Inc
Location: Mount Vernon
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Are you looking for a CAREER you can be passionate about instead
of just a job? Do you want more out of life than just the status
quo? Do you want to be a part of a thriving company in a growing
industry? If the answer is YES, then we want you on our Circle
Why Join Circle:We believe in working hard and playing hard here at
Circle. Therefore we provide a competitive pay package & benefits
to our team members. All so you can perform at the highest level,
prosper and enjoy life. Every day you come into work you are
entering a competitive and engaging work environment. We recognize
what you give to make that happen. That is why we recognize those
who go the extra mile and celebrate our victories as a team.
Who We Are:Circle Logistics is a 3rd party logistics firm focused
on delivering our three core promises to our customers: No Fail
Service, Personalized Communication, and Innovative Solutions. We
leverage our technology, industry experience, and employee
ingenuity to develop industry-leading transportation solutions. We
have been in business for 10 plus years and have grown into a half
a Billion dollar company, from starting out as just a handful of
people with Entrepreneurial Spirit as their foundation . Our story
is one of resiliency and innovation that has led us to grow to over
500 employees in a booming transportation industry, that never
takes a night off.
What We Are Looking For:As a team we are looking for driven people
who have GRIT, TENACITY & A DESIRE TO WIN!As a Senior Account
Manager, you will represent Circle Logistics and manage and promote
our services to new customers, build and manage your book of
business, and provide outstanding customer service where you will
be the owner of your own portfolio working in a team environment.
You will bring solutions to established and prospective customers
and nurture these relationships into long-term partnerships.
- Generate and identify new sales opportunities through research,
analysis, and discovery.
- Maintain and grow existing accounts by managing customer day to
- Build and expand your book of business with carriers while
maintaining a strong relationship.
- Operate with autonomy and independent decision making managing
- Provide and negotiate freight rates with carriers.
- Manage your daily shipments to ensure timely pick-up and
- Actively procure new carriers based on volume and lane
- Properly qualify carriers booked to prevent any service
- Take responsibility for critical loads/critical customers.
- Analyze customers needs and offer personalized solutions.
- Match customer demand with quotes for their freight-related
- Build strategies that will result in increased sales and
- Solve complex problems and be the main contact for all your
- Organize and manage your daily shipments to ensure our 'No
- Collaborate with your team on pricing strategy and account
- Review sales activities and prospective customers with
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in logistics or business related
- 3-5 years of experience in a logistics environment
- Experience with and/or ability to learn a variety of TMS/CRM
- Above average proficiency with Google Drive and Microsoft
Office (vlookup, pivot tables, reports).
- Proven track record of success as an Account Manager.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced working environment and
- Strong attention to detail and organized.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Presents self in a highly professional manner to others and
understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Ability to work independently and to exercise discretion on
- Excellent problem-solving, time management skills, including
the ability to affect, interpret and implement management policies
and/or operating practices.
- Maturity and experience to effectively negotiate with carriers
- Strong work ethic and dependability.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends
and holidays as business needs dictate.
- Competitive base salary
- Room for advancement in a fast growing company that promotes
- On-site training and career development
- Paid holidays and paid time off after 90 days
- Health, vision, and dental insurance benefits
- 401(k) Planby Jobble
Keywords: Circle Logistics Inc, Cedar Rapids , Senior Account Manager, Executive , Mount Vernon, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!