Data Management Engineer (Republican - Political)
Posted on: January 15, 2022
programming skills to work for the conservative movement? Are you
ready for your efforts to make a difference right away? Then this
is the perfect job for you! CampaignHQ is seeking a Data Management
Engineer to assist in developing internal software tools to manage
the results and data of millions of voter contact records and
automate tasks. This is a permanent, full-time job + benefits based
on-site in our Brooklyn, Iowa Headquarters. Join us and put your
ideals into action, defend liberty, and build a better future for
At CampaignHQ, our mission is to help Republican candidates and
conservative organizations win their campaigns and public policy
battles. Using live calls, text messages, automated calls, and
telephone townhalls, we deliver your message, collect useful data,
and move the needle in close races.
- Daily preparation of campaign reports and other data needs
- Develop and maintain tooling to assist in managing massive
volumes of call data
- Manage and execute daily ETL tasks
- Design and maintain reporting for our clients and project
- Design and maintain databases
- Identify and implement opportunities for streamlining and
- Assist with future development roadmap
- Collaborate with sales and operations to identify technology
problems and resolve them
- Create, audit, and maintain process documentation
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and
- 1+ years experience with version control using Git
- Beginner or better SQL fluency including design, query planning,
- Familiarity with the Pandas Python library
- Familiar interacting with or developing REST Web APIs
- Experience with at least ONE or more of the following web
Preferred, but not required experience:
- DevOps tools like GitLab CI or GitHub Actions
- Python ORM like SQLAlchemy or DjangoORM
- General IT/Help Desk skills
- System Administration (Windows and Linux environments)
The Ideal Candidate:
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Understands the need for maintaining accuracy
- Is motivated to find creative solutions to unique challenges
- Wants to put their data skills to work helping conservative
Full time, 8:30 - 5:00, Monday-Friday in our Brooklyn, IA
Some late hours and weekends required during busy seasons.
Starting salary range is $60-70k annually DOE.
We do evaluations and raises 2x/year.
Earn up to 12 days of PTO each year.
401k with 4% employer match
Aetna health coverage, dental, vision, short- and long-term
disability and supplemental life insurance available.
How do I apply?
Email your resume to Sam Stern, Chief Information Officer at sstern
@chq.us. Include a cover letter, salary history, and references. A
skills and StrengthsFinder assessment will all be part of your
interview. Learn more about us at www.CHQ.us. Questions? Call Sam
at (888) 722-4704.
Keywords: CampaignHQ, Cedar Rapids , Data Management Engineer (Republican - Political), Executive , Brooklyn, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!