IT Director Analysis and Administration
Company: GreenState Credit Union
Location: North Liberty
Posted on: November 23, 2021
GreenState Credit UnionIT Director Analysis and
AdministrationUS-IA-North LibertyJob ID: 2021-2970Type: Exempt
Full-Time# of Openings: 1Category: Information TechnologyGreenState
Credit UnionOverviewINFORMATION TECHNOLOGY: GreenState's
Information Technology department adheres to the corporate values
and acts as a business partner who understands the needs of the
business, enables business units to meet strategic objectives
through technology, and provides employees and members with quality
technology platforms that are always available, always relevant,
and always scalable. POSITION SUMMARY:The Director Analysis and
Administration will carry out the mission of ensuring business
applications house and process information accurately and timely,
and work with business owners and analysts to implement key changes
which enable the business to improve products, services, and
functionality. This includes support, analysis, project management
and specific ownership for oversight, planning, vendor relations,
and daily operations of IT related processes for key business
applications. The Director of Systems Analysis and Administration
will work with automated tools and IT staff to execute operational
needs of the credit union with a specific eye towards accuracy,
efficiency, and responsiveness. Salary range for this position is
$134,085.40 - $201,128.10, with a progressive benefits package.
GREENSTATE CULTURE:At GreenState, we exist to create lasting value
for those we serve. We do this by putting immense value into our
employees, members, and communities. We empower our employees to
create endless opportunities, which will then impact the lives of
our members and enhance the vitality of our
communities.ResponsibilitiesESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIES:Performs essential duties and responsibilities in
the following areas which may include, but are not limited to those
listed, and are subject to change:
- Adheres to the Credit Union's core values and Service Standards
in carrying out GreenState's mission and vision.
- Demonstrates a positive member service (internal and external)
focus at all times.
- Demonstrates teamwork in all interactions with coworkers and in
the completion of all duties and responsibilities.
- Ensures confidentiality of member information.
- Supports a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Develops and maintains solid operational procedures for key
financial systems to ensure member transactions are accurately
- Plays a key role in helping define strategy for business
- Continually works with systems, vendors, and staff to seek
methods of improving manual process with automation.
- Maintains touch points across the organization and in-depth
application capabilities to evaluate commonalities and
opportunities to utilize existing investments to achieve business
- Provides and maintains key methods of implementation of new
enhancements, system upgrades and modifications by coordinating
with proper staff and processes.
- Develops plans for implementation of new features and
- Develops configuration and performance standards for the data
processing systems. Implements and monitors controls to ensure
standards are maintained. Prepares, or causes to be prepared,
service reports for the President/CEO and Board of Directors.
- Updates, monitors, and continuously ensures compliance with the
disaster recovery plans, computer security and loss prevention
- Directs the upgrades and maintenance of all key business
- Coaches and directs staff in operational activities to ensure
compliance with operational goals.
- Works with IT management to develop and monitor IT budget
- Responsible for the oversight and scheduling of resources.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the company in a
professional and effective manner to address support issues,
interpret requirements or define activities of the IT department.
Communication may be at times of duress and a calm demeanor is
- Ability to track the workload of others and set plans and
measure against predefined goals.
- Ability to clearly set direction and expectations of staff
based on guidance from the Vice President/IT.
- Remains approachable for questions and concerns from
- Coordinates and administers staffing, training, and
cross-training within the department.
- Maintains a highly motivated, well-trained staff, maintaining
effective employee relations.
- Responsible for staffing requirements; conducts final candidate
interviews and responsible for selection of new departmental
- Prepares and conducts performance evaluations, prepares
documentation for retention in personnel files, and recommends and
implements disciplinary actions and appropriate staff counseling
within the department as needed.
- Coordinates, tracks, and monitors daily scheduling within those
that report directly to this position including overtime, leave of
absences, and prepares periodic tracking reports for the Human
- Meets attendance standards to perform job functions including
physical presence to provide team oversite, coordination of work,
and ongoing feedback.QualificationsJOB REQUIREMENTS:
- College degree in computer science or business management, or
- Five years of process improvement/business analyst work
experience is required.
- Ten years of progressive business analysis / administration
supervisory experience is preferred.
- Strong knowledge and experience in business analysis, business
processes, and process management.
- Experience and knowledge of the financial services industry,
specifically around electronic funds transfer, electronic banking,
share draft processing, and data exchange is preferred.
- Good understanding of project management methodologies to
manage large, complex projects.
- Excellent written/oral communication and business partnering
- Able to motivate, manage and guide a team.
- Ability to prioritize assignments and organize work
efficiently, to handle large volumes of detail.
- Ability to deal tactfully and efficiently with members and
co-workers on a professional level.Reporting RelationshipThis
position reports to the Vice President/Information
Technology.Supervisory ResponsibilitiesThis position is responsible
for supervision of Business Systems Analysts and Administrators.
Equal Opportunity Employment StatementGreenState Credit Union is an
EEO/AA Employer. M/F/Veteran/Disability. We strongly encourage
minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply
for openings with the credit union.
Keywords: GreenState Credit Union, Cedar Rapids , IT Director Analysis and Administration, Executive , North Liberty, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!