Marketing Communications Director
Company: GreenState Credit Union
Location: North Liberty
Posted on: February 23, 2021
GreenState Credit UnionMarketing Communications
DirectorUS-IA-North LibertyJob ID: 2Type: Exempt Full-Time# of
Openings: 1Category: MarketingGreenState Credit UnionOverviewThis
position is responsible for creative strategies that drive
acquisition, retention, and go-to-market of new or existing
products or capabilities and support the long and short-term
business objectives of the organization. This role works across
multiple departments to manage GreenState's external
communications, including e-mail and direct mail to achieve
business results. Salary range for this position is $85,756.50 -
$128,634.75 with a progressive benefit package.
ResponsibilitiesPerforms essential duties and responsibilities in
the following areas which may include but are not limited to those
listed and are subject to change.
- Adheres to the Credit Union's core values and Service Standards
in carrying out GreenState's mission and vision.
- Demonstrates teamwork in all interactions with coworkers and in
the completion of all duties and responsibilities.
- Ensures confidentiality of member information.
- Coordinates, writes, edits, and manages GreenState's mass
communication efforts, including Writing, Auditing, Indexing,
Cataloging, information distribution and managing the calendar of
- Understands performance trends and identifies
- Partners with departments to successfully execute marketing
- Works as a digitally engaged individual with proven
competencies to continuously use, learn and teach others new
technologies and marketing disciplines.
- Collaborates and partners with business leaders and other
cross-functional teams to proactively seek marketing solutions to
business problems, drive effective communications and prioritize
initiatives and resources.
- Manages digital marketing communications for retail,
commercial, wealth management, insurance, and mortgage sales
- Writes and distributes GreenState's digital newsletter.
- Supports a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- BA degree in Marketing, Communication Arts, Journalism, or
- 5 + years of experience in marketing, preferably for a
- Ability and willingness to work significant additional hours as
demanded by the workload and the credit union's rapidly changing
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize large, detailed project
requirements and schedules. Will often be required to oversee and
direct several projects at once.
- Attention to detail, and high scanning accuracy with special
emphasis on proof reading and layout review.
- Strong interpersonal skills required for internal and external
Credit Union communications.
- Proficiency in a variety of PC software programs, including the
Microsoft Office application suite.
- Excellent organizational and written communication skills.
- Must be bondable.Reporting RelationshipReports to the Executive
Vice President/Chief Marketing Officer.Supervisory
ResponsibilitiesThis position does not have any direct supervisory
responsibilities.Equal Opportunity Employment StatementGreenState
Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be
discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Keywords: GreenState Credit Union, Cedar Rapids , Marketing Communications Director, Executive , North Liberty, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!