Foundry Quality Engineer
Company: Faircast, Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Full Job Description
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to identify and
execute quality solutions for the Company.
- Knowledge in the areas of Engineering, Service, Manufacturing,
- Demonstrated troubleshooting skills and experience conducting
root cause analysis. FMEA analyses experience a plus.
- Knowledge of basic quality topics and metrics like APQP,
Statistical Process Control methods, and Process Capability Index
(CPK) is highly desirable.
- Experience using and/or implementing lean manufacturing
principles and using Lean Sigma/Six Sigma methodology to improve
quality is a plus.
- Ability to provide informative and professional assistance when
working with the public/customers and co-workers and maintain
positive interpersonal relationships which encourage openness.
- Demonstration of good verbal and written communication skills
with the flexibility and ability to work with several areas and
levels within the Company.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and multi-task to
develop and produce accurate, professional, and error-free
documents on a timely basis.
- Demonstrated ability to interact, establish and maintain
relationships with difficult customers and cross-functional teams.
- Demonstration of excellent leadership skills with the ability
to impact and influence the processes.
Keywords: Faircast, Inc., Cedar Rapids , Foundry Quality Engineer, Engineering , Fairfield, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!