Quality Manufacturing Engineer
Company: ACP, Inc.
Location: Cedar Rapids
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Located in SW Cedar Rapids, ACP, Inc. is proud to be the only US
manufacturer of commercial high-speed and microwave ovens used in
some of your favorite restaurants! ACP, Inc. is a division of the
ALI Group and a leader in providing high-speed cooking solutions to
the foodservice industry. We are seeking a Quality Manufacturing
Engineer to join our team! The quality engineer will provide
quality engineering support with a focus in incoming inspection,
supplier quality and production support. Integrates
quality/electromechanical engineering initiatives with procurement,
design engineering and operations/production. Primary duties will
- Lead and support quality and inspection work activities on a
daily basis in the areas of process analysis and continuous
improvement, problem identification and corrective action, to
assure quality standards are met.
- Determine cause of problems in manufacturing, which impact
quality, reliability, and manufacturability, and initiate proper
- Perform process analysis and value analysis to determine
opportunities for improvements. Suggest quality and process
improvements, and collaborate with engineering, procurement and
operations in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Supplier quality initiatives including disposition and
communication of non-conformances to suppliers and leading
containment and root cause corrective action activities. Requires:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering discipline.
- Minimum 2 years related experience in a manufacturing
environment with proven results in quality, product and process
- Must have ability to read blueprints and use parts measuring
tools including calipers, gauges and micrometers.
- Strong root cause/problem analysis and resolution skills and
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability
to promote collaborative working relationships with other
functional areas including production floor associates and leaders,
design engineers, lab associates, procurement, finance, etc.
- Computer competency utilizing MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Lean manufacturing methodologies experience and/or training
preferred. EOE Pre-employment drug test required
Keywords: ACP, Inc., Cedar Rapids , Quality Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering , Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!