Company: ImOn Communications
Location: Cedar Rapids
Posted on: November 9, 2018
As we expand our service availability we are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to be a part of the ImOn Difference! Our employees share a passion for "Creating Connections One Person at a Time" and fostering a fun and rewarding work environment.The Marketing Coordinator applies a broad set of skills in support of the company's marketing and brand strategies while also assisting with the development of new initiatives. The Marketing Coordinator must be an organized multitasker with a drive for excellence, and the vision and ability to deliver compelling marketing materials within tight deadlines. This position reports to the Marketing Manager, and will collaborate with many departments throughout the organization to ensure all marketing needs are being met creatively and successfully.Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with planning, developing and executing marketing initiatives and campaigns to support and drive sales efforts.
- Develop content that is consistent with our company's tone and mission. Write clean, concise, well-polished copy for collateral, website, print and other channels.
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to sales team, and provide instructions for use or promotion.
- Maintain a directory and inventory of marketing and sales support materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed.
- Assist with coordinating, executing and attending public events to represent ImOn Communications.
- Complete regular updates on ImOn Communications corporate website and ImOn social media sites.
- Proactively manage the ImOn brand on the internet and electronic mediums by regularly searching for mentions, reviews, and comments.
- Generate reports on marketing and sales metrics.
- Work with marketing team to coordinate day-to-day activities that lead to the completion of projects and tasks.
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department operates efficiently.
Required Experience, Training and Special Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communication or Business
- 1 or more years' marketing, advertising or graphic design experience
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and customer relationship management (CRM) tools, such as WordPress and HubSpot.
- Familiarity with HTML and email software
- Familiarity with design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite - PhotoShop and InDesign
- Understanding of social media platforms
ImOn offers competitive pay, health and dental insurance, 401(k), discounted Cable, Internet and Phone services, and additional perks such as Free vision insurance, Free life insurance and Free short term/long term disability, as well as vacation and holiday pay, and community volunteer opportunities. If you are interested in being a part of the ImOn Difference please apply today!About ImOn
ImOn Communications is the LOCAL choice for high-speed Internet, cable TV and phone service. We value the relationships we have with colleagues, customers, and members of our community and look forward to serving the area for many years to come.
Keywords: ImOn Communications, Cedar Rapids , Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!