CW Admin Clerk - Exchange Group - CSCC
Location: Cedar Rapids
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Phone Screens - October 24th-29th
On-site Interviews: Potentially for week of October 28th-November
1st (times are to be determined).
Admin Exchange Clerk
END DATE: 6 month contract with extension possible based on
performance as well as business needs
LOCATION: Cedar Rapids, IA - CSCC Location
Position: - Clerk/ Admin
Location: - Cedar Rapids, IA
Duration: - 6+ Months
- High school diploma Type & Amount of Experience
- Ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Knowledge of accounting principles, including debit and credit
- Ability to resolve escalated issues when traditional methods
fail in order to solve unique problems.
- Experience in book-keeping and or bank experience
- Ability to balance and reconcile financial transactions.
- Strong attention to detail (QA, compliance, re-work,
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in written
form with all departments and at all levels of the organization,
including but not limited to, dealers, corporate departments, third
parties (such as banks), etc.
- Capability to work flexible work hours, which may include day,
evening and weekend shifts.
- Ability to follow instructions and important
- Ability to learn and use new systems very important
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills are
- Attendance and punctuality are essential for this position
- Previous clerical experience helpful
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated team player Key Responsibilities:
- Provides accurate and timely handling of requests for payment
research, customer overpayments, account maintenance and
corrections to monetary transactions.
- Investigates and resolves returned bank items, processes
various reports and reconciles appropriate banking statements.
- Researches the Lease Exchange and performs required action to
clear exchange items.
- Researches financial transactions in multiple Client and third
party systems such as Retail Host, Lease Host, ITS, CDS, CRS, TSO,
Lease Exchange, Lease Suspense, CDS Exchange, HClient, Client
Direct (3rd Party), Lockbox accounting, Collections Host and Bank
800 (Central Collections Bank)
- Researches and performs required financial transactions on
NSF's, Charge Offs, Reinstatements, etc.
- Researches and processes all NSF transactions received on all
accounts including notification to proper department of NSF such as
Paid in Full.
- Processes ACH Reject report and other reports as assigned.
- Fulfills all assigned customer account related requests in a
timely manner. Examples of tasks may include:
- Transact customer account maintenance requests received in
electronic work queue or file; may include DMS (document management
system), Outlook email, excel, or other sources.
- Fulfill customer document requests using approved processes and
- Ensure customer account privacy standards are maintained.
- Handle incoming customer paper correspondence, including
returned mail, following all established guidelines and
- Use email, electronic queue, fax and hardcopy processes as
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Software Expertise:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel,
Outlook) is helpful; must be able to learn - track and create
reports, data entry
- Proficiency in keyboarding skills expected Physical
- Standard office environment including sitting while performing
- Some walking to different areas of the department as duties
- May include delivering paperwork or stack of items
TalentBurst is an award winning IT, Accounting & Finance staffing
firm headquartered in Boston with offices in San Francisco, Miami,
Milwaukee, Toronto, Bangalore, and Gurgaon. Our clients include the
leading social media, technology, banks, utilities, pharmaceutical,
and biotech companies.We work with 75 of the Fortune 500 companies.
Our recruiting team is one of the most successful in the industry
and has a strong reputation for treating our employees well and
helping you find your next dream project.BenefitsAt TalentBurst,
one of our founding principles has been to provide our employees
with the best benefits available. Benefits we have available
include:--- Health, Dental, and Vision Plan--- 401(k) Plan--- Life
Insurance--- Immigration assistance--- Credit Union Membership---
Direct Deposit--- Vacation pay (only for FTEs)
Keywords: TalentBurst, Cedar Rapids , CW Admin Clerk - Exchange Group - CSCC, Administration, Clerical , Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!