Company: Bartech Staffing
Location: Cedar Falls
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Job Description If you are an experienced Administrative
Assistant looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech
can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include
some of the biggest companies in the nation. Our client has a need
for a Administrative Assistant. This is a contract position;
however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into
permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the
background we are looking for, and you are interested in an
opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we
want to talk with you! Applicant must be eligible to work in the US
for immediate opening. -For this opportunity, the successful
candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing as a W2
employee while providing services to our end client. Administrative
Assistant - - - - - - - Job Responsibilities - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Your specific duties as a Administrative Assistant will include: -
- - - - - -
- Pay Rate: $20/HR
- Length: 12-month contract (eligible to extend/convert)
- Schedule: Onsite, Monday-Friday, Day shift.
- Perform a full range of administrative support duties,
typically in support of a middle-to upper-level manager.
- Facilitates workflow through a manager's office.
- Develops reports; may perform a variety of duties commensurate
with this level, e.g., respond to problems similar to a Customer
Service Representative, coordinate events/functions, process
documents, input data and orders, department purchases; and may
receive project work consistent with the skills and skill level
found in the job's other work.
- Perform a full range of administrative support duties within
- Plan and organize the calendars for Engine Engineering
- Proactively lead arrangements for travel including VISA and
- Schedule and support department meetings
- Consolidate monthly report inputs
- Research, resolve, and respond to inquiries/concerns from
internal and/or external customers. Escalates complex issues for
resolution as appropriate.
- Gathers or creates and maintains records or data and
distributes information as appropriate to department members or
- Gathers and summarizes data from various sources in order to
complete reports and special projects.
- May perform analysis of data and resolve discrepancies
following prescribed procedures.
- Coordinate with other Administrative Assistant(s) to provide
overall support to Engine Engineering organization
- Implement SharePoint updates and manage communication
- Creates and maintains sensitive department records; uses data
to prepare letters and memoranda for supervisor's signature.
- Numerous miscellaneous tasks related to daily operation of PEC
and plan special events as needed Administrative Assistant Job
Requirements As a Administrative Assistant you must represent our
company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go
above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly
detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and
problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display
excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal
- Experience as administrative assistant
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and
- Excellent organizational skills Administrative Assistant
Benefits As a Administrative Assistant with Bartech, you will be
working through an established and respected staffing organization
with over 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client
companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal,
responsive attention, and will assign an employee care
representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might
have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your
performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct
employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be
rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Administrative Assistant Position may
include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Make the most of your experience! Apply now! Keywords:
Keywords: Bartech Staffing, Cedar Rapids , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Cedar Falls, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!