Home School Secretary-Part time
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Home School Secretary-Part time- 20 hours a week - hours a day,
5 days a week, following the school calendar - Starting wages are
based on experience (range is $13.56-15.96) - Personal sick leave -
prorated from date of hire - Personal Days - prorated from date of
hire - Family sick leave - prorated from date of hire
- Be a POSITIVE interaction with homeschooling families.
- Maintain confidentiality with all interactions that come to the
- Maintain a professional disposition in all situations.
- Send appointment reminder emails, assist parents/guardians and
students coming in the office.
- Make needed copies or materials for staff & students.
- Prepare & organize mailings to families.
- Duties as assigned from homeschool teachers and curriculum
- File and keep cumulative records up to date.
- Assist with registration materials
- Assist homeschool families in locating resources
- Organize resources so they are easy to locate
- Follow policies and procedures for checking in and out
itemsApply online at
of Non-Discrimination-public notice - Employment and ProgramsIt is
the policy of the Fairfield Community School District not to
illegally discriminate on the basis of race, color, national
origin, gender, disability, religion, creed, age (for employment),
marital status (for programs), sexual orientation, gender identity
and socioeconomic status (for programs) in its educational programs
and it its employment practices. There is a grievance procedure for
processing complaints of discrimination. If you have questions or a
grievance related to this policy please contact the district's
Equity Coordinator/Title IX Coordinator, Chuck Benge, Director of
Curriculum Fairfield Community School District ACT Center Central
Office, 403 South 20th St., Fairfield, IA 52556 Telephone: (641)
472-2655 Email: chuck. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Position Type:Part-timeJob Category :Support Staff >
SecretaryEqual Opportunity EmployerAll employers submitting a job
opening for posting on the Teach Iowa system will not discriminate
in hiring on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, gender,
age, physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
religion, marital status, or status as a veteran. A bona fide
religious institution may choose to exercise the allowances in Iowa
Code section 216.6.(6)d. Employers may have additional developed
specific equal employment opportunity policies and procedures;
please check with employers. Contact Information
- Christine Willmon
- 403 S. 20th Street
- Fairfield,Iowa 52556
- Phone: 641.472.2655
- Email: click here
Keywords: TrulyHired, Cedar Rapids , Home School Secretary-Part time, Administration, Clerical , Fairfield, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!