Company: Altorfer CAT
Location: Cedar Rapids
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Working Hours/Days: Monday Friday 8:30am 5:00pm Basic
- Welcome on-site visitors and take incoming phone calls to
determine the nature of business before forwarding the call.
- Answer questions about Altorfer Inc. and provide guidance
regarding directions and other information.
- Take and deliver messages or transfer calls to appropriate
- Complete a variety of administrative duties.
- Will work as part of a two-member front-desk team. As part of
this team, you will share phone and mailroom responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned Qualifications:
- Two years experience with a strong phone presence and proven
customer service skills are required.
- Computer literate. Previous experience with programs such as MS
Excel, Word, and Outlook are needed.
- A positive attitude, friendly disposition, and ability to
multi-task are essential.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter with good time management.
- Must be team oriented and willing to adapt to change.
- Dependable with great organizational skills are needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must have a valid drivers license (Motor Vehicle Report will be
performed on final candidate). Altorfer Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer.
All qualified individuals- including minorities, females, veterans,
and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions: This position works in an
office environment, greeting all customers and visitors that come
into the building. There may be times when you may need to go out
into the service or warehouse area and will be required to wear
appropriate safety equipment (IE- Safety glasses or side shields).
May, on a continuous basis, sit at a desk for a long period of
time; answer telephone, transfer calls to the correct destination
and write or use a keyboard to communicate through email. Must be
able to walk, bend, and lift up to 20 lbs. The physical demands
described above are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Keywords: Altorfer CAT, Cedar Rapids , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!