Company: GreatAmerica Financial Services Corporation
Location: Cedar Rapids
Posted on: November 19, 2019
GreatAmerica is a national commercial equipment finance company
dedicated to helping manufacturers, vendors and dealers are more
successful and keep their customers for a lifetime. While
GreatAmerica has grown to more than 550 team members, our
entrepreneurial spirit remains and endless opportunities lie ahead.
We have experienced unparalleled year over year growth since our
founding in 1992.
GreatAmerica is structured in cross-functional teams that allow
individuals to make informed decisions that benefit the company and
our customers. There is no doubt in our minds we are building the
greatest company of its kind, offering the finest products and
services available anywhere. When you are part of the GreatAmerica
team, you are part of the future, part of an opportunity to grow
professionally and to reach your potential while enjoying your
To ensure that the transaction is compliant with GreatAmerica
policy and procedures as well as audit transactions to validate the
correct financial structure.
- Review signed agreement documents for accurate information and
compliance with GreatAmerica Policies and procedures.
- Confirm accurate phone numbers for lessee with a third-party
source to aid in preventing fraud.
- The phone verifies equipment satisfaction with lessees and
answers any questions during the call.
- Accurately prepare UCCs and submit them through ILien to secure
a purchase money security interest.
- Applies full knowledge, understanding of state sales and
property taxes and calculations associated with each.
- Input data accurately and book transactions in Vision to
commence lessee invoicing.
- Communicate via phone and or Email with Vendors to resolve
Documentation issues on transaction files.
- Take incoming customer and vendor calls and answer questions
and or respond to the needs of the caller.
- Rebook contracts based on the needs and details of the
transaction. i.e. equipment exchanges, payment changes, tax
- Set up renewal billing in Infoplease.
- Follow up on outstanding originals with vendor per Policy DO
For all GreatAmerica team members:
- Honesty/Integrity, Customer Oriented, Accountability,
Tenacious, Communication Skills (Oral & Written), Adaptability
For this position:
- Detailed Oriented, Accuracy, Problem Solving, Work under
Pressure, Organized, Accountable, Reliable, Decision Making,
Innovative, Communication Skills (Oral & Written),
- Education: Business Associate's degree preferred, Accounting or
Para Legal background a plus
- Experience: Financial or Leasing experience preferred
Skills and Abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and
Outlook. Knowledge of Vision, Infoplease, Onbase, and Goldmine
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- There is Overtime involved at the end of each month
Keywords: GreatAmerica Financial Services Corporation, Cedar Rapids , Contract Coordinator, Accounting, Auditing , Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!