A / R Collections Specialist
Company: Legacy Manufacturing
Posted on: January 25, 2023
The Collection Specialist is responsible for understanding and
resolving overdue accounts, billing issues, customer claims and the
importance of collections.
- Monday-Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Main - Accounts Receivable
- Monitor accounts receivable and identify overdue
- Email overdue accounts regarding payments.
- Identify and resolve customer chargebacks including allowances,
pricing, returns, and non-compliance issues.
- Submit and track disputes of customer chargebacks.
- Submit regular reports on the status of unpaid accounts and any
- Work seamlessly with multiple departments throughout the
organization on resolving open items on customer accounts.
- Navigate customer portals to investigate payments, chargebacks,
- Assist with other A/R duties as assigned.
- Special projects as requested by Accounting Manager
- Two-year administrative degree, or two years related experience
- Ability to work independently, be a self-motivator, and work
well in a team setting.
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office applications as well as
general computer skills.
- Experience with SAP preferred, but not required.
- Experience with collections, chargebacks, and disputes from
large retailers preferred.
- Excellent problem solving, organizational abilities, and
attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Keywords: Legacy Manufacturing, Cedar Rapids , A / R Collections Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Marion, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!