Commercial Banking Associate (CBA)
Company: Central State Bank
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Central State Bank, a family-owned, community bank with
locations throughout the Corridor and northeast Iowa, is seeking a
highly motivated individual to serve our customers and support our
lending staff as a Commercial Banking Associate in our Coralville
market. Our banking associates are focused on serving our customers
and supporting our lending staff through the entire loan process.
Our commercial banking associates are experts in all aspects of
commercial loan administration and support our lending staff
through business development and sales efforts and facilitate all
aspects of a commercial loan request from request through loan
closing and funding. Our commercial banking associates are
passionate about both internal and external customer service and
prioritize attention to detail and communication in a job that
requires multi-tasking. Our commercial banking associates value
forming relationships, bring a positive energy to the job, and are
comfortable interacting with customers to identify ways we can
serve them better. What We Offer
- Competitive pay structure and benefit package.
- Eleven paid holidays annually in addition to PTO.
- A team atmosphere committed to growth and innovation.
- Previous commercial loan administration experience is
- 2-4 years of previous banking experience is preferred.
- High School diploma is required.
- College classes and/or degree provides more opportunity for
- Computer proficiency requires, experience with banking software
and Microsoft Office products preferred.
- Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task. Central State
Bank is a family-owned, community bank with strong roots throughout
Eastern Iowa. We are led be the entrepreneurial spirit and
committed to continued growth and innovation in the years to come.
If you possess kind optimism, curious intelligence, a strong work
ethic and empathy towards others, we want to meet you!
Keywords: Central State Bank, Cedar Rapids , Commercial Banking Associate (CBA), Accounting, Auditing , Coralville, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!