Patient Financial Counselors
Company: Physicians Clinic of Iowa, PC
Posted on: November 19, 2021
The Physicians' Clinic of Iowa Central Business Office is
seeking a full-time Patient Financial Counselors. Responsibilities
will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide financial counseling and follow up on account
- Work with Patient Responsibility Pricer software to obtain
- Answer patient account billing questions both by telephone and
face to face.
- Reviewing upcoming appointment schedule for patient balances
and counsel patients as needed.
- Monitor accounts receivable working in conjunction with the
billing office; maintain assigned accounts to within acceptable
- Maintaining a working knowledge of third-party payment
- Establishing payment plans according to Clinic Financial
- Contacting patients not meeting payment guidelines and
- Preparing accounts for turn over to an outside collection
- Identify drug assistance programs patients may qualify for
- Assisting patients as needed with completing Statement of
- Maintaining an organized documentation of the work on patient
- Researching and maintaining a working knowledge of patient
financial assistance programs and assisting patient with
application for funding. Successful candidate must have strong
customer service skills, previous experience with medical insurance
billing, accounts collection, comfortable with use of Microsoft
office products and other web-based programs. PCI is E.O.E.
Pre-employment drug screen and background check required. PCI is a
tobacco free workplace.
Keywords: Physicians Clinic of Iowa, PC, Cedar Rapids , Patient Financial Counselors, Accounting, Auditing , Coralville, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!