Company: Thrivent Financial
Location: Cedar Rapids
Posted on: January 16, 2020
Life is short - Work somewhere extraordinary.Are you passionate
about living a life of generosity? Do you love guiding others on
their journey to be wise with money and live generously by helping
them build a financial strategy based on their values? Our team
thrives on building positive relationships with our member base. If
that resonates with you, consider joining our team.Are you looking
to guide and help others to achieve their goals?As a Thrivent
Financial advisor, you become part of an organization of Christian
members where the money is viewed as a tool to help others reach
their goals, rather than a goal itself. You?ll help members make
the most of their time, talent, and treasures, knowing their
financial strategies are solid and on track. Our unique approach to
financial planning blends finances, faith, and generosity.?What
will you be doing here at ThriventWhen you join us, you?ll have the
opportunity to establish, grow and manage an impactful financial
planning business. You?ll be rewarded for building sincere, long
term relationships as you guide members(clients) to their financial
goals. With a comprehensive range of financial tools to offer,
you?ll be well equipped to help members:
- Confidently prepare for retirement,
- Protect for unforeseen financial circumstances.
- Build wealth for their future
- Create and leave a legacy for the people and causes that matter
to them.What are we looking for?
- People who are passionate about helping and guiding
- Outgoing, personable individuals with the highest level of
- Entrepreneurial-, Community-, and Christ-minded people who want
to leave the world better than how they found it!
- Finance or Business-related 4-year degree is preferred, but not
- Experience in investing, finance, or related field is
preferred, but not required.What can we bring to the
- At Thrivent, you will have an incredible amount of freedom to
determine how you run your practice.
- Decide where and how you will work with clients, how you will
serve your clients and community through professional financial
- Genuinely change lives by assisting clients in the use of
retirement planning, investing, insurance and other tools that can
dramatically change their future
- Be an agent of change in your community not only through your
work and influence, but also through Thrivent?s myriad of
- Take of your family while also guiding the finances of others!
- Income, incentives, and bonuses based on your performance, so
your income is directly tied to you! ?You have an incredible amount
of control over how much you earn in this role. Residual income
thatSupport and guidance:
- At Thrivent Financial, we?ll support your goals and reward your
success with a support team of training, technology, back office,
marketing, mentoring, and team relationships.?Benefits:
- Incredible benefits package that includes pension, retirement,
medical, dental, charitable matching, etc.?
Keywords: Thrivent Financial, Cedar Rapids , Financial Advisor, Accounting, Auditing , Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!